Preservation of the User’s privacy is very important to JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD confirms that:
- The proprietor of the Site is JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD, whose registered office is at 17 Newstaed Grove, Nottingham, NG1 4GZ
- JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD may retain Users’ data for the purposes of marketing, handling complaints and guidance and ancillary or related activities;
- JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD processes personal data for its staff, members of the public attending events or exhibitions and others, depending on the activities concerned;
- JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD does not share Users’ personal data unless it either has first obtained consent to do so, or pursuant to a legitimate interest of the organisation;
- JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD as an organisation will seek to continually ensure we only hold personal details that are necessary for the lawful processing activities associated with the delivery of our products and services;
- Where JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD has to transfer personal data abroad, a data transfer agreement will be in place to govern the security of such data transfers;
- JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD seeks to implement safe technical and operational measures, where its activities include the processing of personal data.
Users should note that where their information is displayed, with consent, it is accessible to third parties who may independently lift that information for their own marketing purposes. JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD has no control over, and accepts no liability in respect, of such access.
Users’ feedback is valuable to JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD. Users’ views on what JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD is doing and how JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD could make things better are important to JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD.
If any User has any comments, suggestions or complaints JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD would be delighted to hear from that User. Please direct comments or concerns via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD reserves the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of the User’s residence or that of the User’s principal place of business at JMF CHARTERED ARCHITECTS LTD discretion.